About Tim and Jeanne LaFaver
After senior positions in a Fortune 50 company, we formed Globulus in early 2014 with a simple vision
Create a consulting firm dedicated to give businesses access to real-world knowledge from seasoned industry experts with decades of experience.
Before forming Globulus, we visited to Mexico’s famed Oyamel Fir Forest at 10,000 feet in altitude. This forest is the winter home of millions of North America’s Monarch butterflies. During that visit our guide used the term Globulus in describing the 5 generations of Monarch that live between visiting Mexico each year.
As he explained the developmental stages of the Monarch: from Larvae to Caterpillar to Chrysalis to Butterfly, we asked him what Globulus meant. He explained,
Globulus, is a Latin term for chrysalis, or cocoon .
We chose Globulus for our firm’s name, as it represents the miraculous transformation of Caterpillar to Butterfly, and we wanted our firm to help businesses transform in the 4 primary area;
- Process | Policies | Procedures
- Technologies | Systems Integration
- Product | Services | Customer Experience | Markets
- People | Employee Engagement | High Performance Teams | Culture
We use a three phase approach to all engagements. These phases align with; phase 1 of discovery, phase 2 of solution development and phase 3 of implementation. We associated these with the phases of a caterpillar, cocoon and a butterfly. Our goal is to insert transformation elements into your business so that you can ensure they are sustainable and no longer need external support.
- Assess Current State of Business
- Identify Root Cause of Issue
- Identify Issue Cost or Opportunity
- Identify Target State
- Identify Roles: Customers, Employees & Owner
- Prioritize Opportunities
- Solution Alternatives — Cost & Time
- Custom Solutions to your unique situation
- Provider agnostic
- Practical, results-oriented solutions
- Term options — short-medium-long term
- Knowledge Transfers + Maintain & Enhance
- Implementation with follow-through
- Tangible Results
- Solution delivery
- Sustainable implementation
WANT TO TALK? SCHEDULE A MEETING WITH US!
and Keep Promises
In everything we write, say and do our integrity must shine. One way to demonstrate that is to keep every one of our promises.
Acknowledge Trust is Earned
& Aim to Earn It
The best relationships are built on trust, and we want to build that with each other and with our customers.
Passion to Serve our Customers
We are a service company. Clients Rule. Our passion is to Serve.
We know your business must see results. We want to play a part in delivering those results.
Always Speak The Truth
Whether its good news, or bad, always speak the truth. Shoot straight and provide perspectives that provide value to the situation.
The Team is Greater than
the Individual Parts
We acknowledge our individual strengths and expertise – and commit to working as a team – to maximize results for our clients.