St. Louis, MO
Co-Founder/Chief Executive Officer
How Jeanne Can Help
- Large System Deployment
- In-House System Process Development
- Business Intelligence Development
- Project Management
- Data Analytics
- Various Senior AT&T Tech Director positions
- BS, Computer Science – Washington University, St. Louis, Missouri
- Lead Development or Requirement Efforts
- Lead Large Project Teams
- SharePoint and Data Dashboard KPI integration
- Consolidating Large Data volumes into understandable Tools
- Developed/deployed online ordering applications that processed more than 10K daily transactions, with more $50M revenues
- Developed/Deployed large Middleware interface application which processed over $100M in orders annually
- Developed/deployed Sales Force Automation for sales force of more than 1000 users
- Successfully deployed a Business Intelligence tool to measure performance and transactions of a wireless platform of more than 5M users
Jeanne has a strong business acumen – including expertise in system architecture, deployment, development and analytics focused on application and system performance.
Her background includes more than 30 years in system development. Jeanne’s efforts are always laser-focused on client requirements and building development plans to meet those requirements through in-house development, off the shelf assessments and best practice software deployments.
Prior to her 24 year AT&T career, Jeanne work for several independent software development companies – and sharpened her keen awareness of how to best serve customer requirements. While a single mother and working full-time, she earned a Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science from Washington University’s Engineering School.
Jeanne’s played key roles in the rollout of more than 20 large system deployments, with total values exceeding $100M. Jeanne is passionate about helping customers identify their automation requirements and develop plans to solve them. She’s an expert in working with a variety of stakeholders to achieve a common goal.